Unvulcanised CTP sheets and rolls can be modulated into almost any shape or form and are suitable for standard and flexible flanges, fittings and complex piping systems, for both machines and other systems. The CTP 250-80 sheets must be assembled within 6 to 8 weeks after the production date. The material is self-vulcanised. The vulcanisation process really commences when the temperature increases.
The advantages of Conti Thermo Protect
- Excellent thermal insulation: the material substantially reduces the thermal loss.
- Wide temperature spectrum: can be applied from –50°C to +250°C.
- Reduces the number of occupational accidents: Conti® Thermo-Protect reduces the risk of burns and injury as a result of contact.
- Multiple benefits: the product is self-adhesive, moisture-repellent, self-extinguishing, and widely applicable, due to the extensive resistance against multiple media.
- Has a robust nature: the material is UV-stable and weatherproof.
- Practical: Conti® Thermo-Protect is very flexible, plastically deformable, easy to process without use of any adhesives or tools, and easily repairable as well as removable.
- Go Green: Conti® Thermo-Protect is an ecologically useful innovation.
- Durable: long lifespan and reusable, for both piping and moulded pieces.
- Eco-friendly: the material is considered as normal residual household waste.
- Independently tested: by the Forschungsinstitut für Wärmeschutz (FIW) in Munich.
- (Flexible) piping for steam, gas and liquids
- Valves, safety valves and other appendages
- Pressure leaf filters
- Tank roofs
- Thermal oil installations
- Vulcanisation presses
- (Petro)-chemical industry
- Food industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Asphalt plants