CTP hoses have already been vulcanised for quick insulation of pipelines and/or flexible textile-covered hoses. CTP hoses are quite flexible and robust. Pre-cut CTP hoses are available in different sizes. The hoses are suitable for temperatures up to 250°C. Pre-cut hoses can be closed by use of a silicone glue or cable sealing strips.
The advantages of Conti Thermo Protect
- Excellent thermal insulation: the material substantially reduces the thermal loss.
- Wide temperature spectrum: can be applied from –50°C to +250°C.
- Reduces the number of occupational accidents: Conti® Thermo-Protect reduces the risk of burns and injury as a result of contact.
- Multiple benefits: the product is self-adhesive, moisture-repellent, self-extinguishing, and widely applicable, due to the extensive resistance against multiple media.
- Has a robust nature: the material is UV-stable and weatherproof.
- Practical: Conti® Thermo-Protect is very flexible, plastically deformable, easy to process without use of any adhesives or tools, and easily repairable as well as removable.
- Go Green: Conti® Thermo-Protect is an ecologically useful innovation.
- Durable: long lifespan and reusable, for both piping and moulded pieces.
- Eco-friendly: the material is considered as normal residual household waste.
- Independently tested: by the Forschungsinstitut für Wärmeschutz (FIW) in Munich.
- (Flexible) piping for steam, gas and liquids
- Valves, safety valves and other appendages
- Pressure leaf filters
- Tank roofs
- Thermal oil installations
- Vulcanisation presses
- (Petro)-chemical industry
- Food industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Asphalt plants